Tuesday 5 January 2016

100WC Week #1 By: Soccer Lover

Mt.Cupquake

Bill and I had set out this morning to conquer Mt.Cupquake. Mt.Cupquake was a tougher climb then the ones we do normally but it pays off, if you bring a fork. When we got to the top we sat on the icing ledge and pulled out our forks. Bill immediately started to munch on a piece of cinnamon covered licorice and I started to enjoy a hand full of icing. "No need for forks now Bill!" I yelled showing him my icing filled hand. "This has been a pretty sweet hike, no pun intended," Bill said laughing.

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your story very much.It gets a little confusing at the "no need for forks" but other than that I enjoyed this 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job I really like the detail after the dialogue keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story! I really have a good understanding of your story but i got a little confused on no need for forks part but on the other hand i still love your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story! Its descriptive and has good dialogue! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn`t really understand your story, it was kind of confusing to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the prompt! I just love it & really enjoy the puns!

    Mrs Skinner
    Bristol, UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it - Well done! I do quite a bit of climbing myself and I'm here wondering how come I never climb mountains like that? I'd love a sweet hike!
    Keep up the good work,
    Mrs Boyce,
    Ireland.

    ReplyDelete